Any good Synth VST like Omnisphere?

Hey, I've tried out Omnisphere and I love all the sounds that's on it. But it costs veeery much money so I was wondering if anyone knows any VST which is like Omnisphere? With alot of synths and pads etc. Please let me know!

If the synthesis engine is concerned, most synths will do.
The reason I don't like omnisphere is because komplete or garritan. Especially kontakt

There are tons of synth Vst.
Like omnisphere is too generic.

Try something like Rob-Papen Albino or Predator.
The nexus 2 is also good.
You can listen to some presets on youtube.

Do you produce hip hop?

I think omnisphere is very worthy of the price...you get more presets than most of the popular hardware synths combined. What's your budget?

probably kontakt is the thing that gets closer to omnisphere for what regards synthesis power. Maybe nexus might be an option too...

Neither Nexus or Kontakt are synths...they are just playback samples. Omnisphere, in additional to having a massive sample library, is also synth at the core. You can actually start with Sine, Square, Triangle, and 400+ custom waveforms to build something from scratch, sample-free.

You're right JBlongz.
I have said nexus 2 just because it has some sounds that are a little bit similar to some presets of Ominsphere 2 IMO.

Nexus is definitely the standard for edm/trapstep. Another dope synth is SynthMaster...if you buy that make sure you get the everything bundle or you'll miss out.

Back