Is there a software or vst version of an MPC 3000?

TVman

I retired from producing years ago and now I'm wating to get back in the game. However my old weapon of choice was the mpc 3000 using 250mb zip disks to save the tracks to.

Is there any digital version of an mpc 3000 so I can load up all the tracks from the zip disks onto the software and have it all saved there?

There isn't a digital version of an MPC to my knowledge. If you have samples on those discs though you can put them on your computer.

Mpcs are digital themselves but if you want a software mpc wait for the Mpc ren to come out sometime this month.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Drum Rack? FPC? He's looking to import the sequences from the 3k, and pretty much the only thing that'll do that - to my knowledge - is gonna be the MPC Renaissance. The samples can be converted to regular formats with ease, though.

Drum Rack? FPC? He's looking to import the sequences from the 3k, and pretty much the only thing that'll do that - to my knowledge - is gonna be the MPC Renaissance. The samples can be converted to regular formats with ease, though.
Gotta keep in mind to people who have never used a mpc they don't get that its more than a set of pads that can sample. The sequencer and workflow are the highlights of an mpc the sampler is beyond limited and most would cry if they realized they could only have up to 64 samples loaded and like 3 minutes of mono sample time lol. That said I miss my2000 lol

Gotta keep in mind to people who have never used a mpc they don't get that its more than a set of pads that can sample. The sequencer and workflow are the highlights of an mpc the sampler is beyond limited and most would cry if they realized they could only have up to 64 samples loaded and like 3 minutes of mono sample time lol. That said I miss my2000 lol

Are you still holding onto your dead MPC for sentimental reasons?

Back