Sonnox Oxford Inflator vs. iZotope Ozone?

If you mean the Sonnox Oxford Limiter, than that. It's so transparent, I didn't eve know how colored my previous limiter was until I tried it out.

So the Oxford Limiter has all the Inflator's features, and more? So I should get that for the best results of my song sounding professional, katy perry / lady gaga, etc., right?

You should probably learn how to use them first, if you haven't already, instead of assuming that a piece of software will magically make your music sound more professional.

So the Oxford Limiter has all the Inflator's features, and more? So I should get that for the best results of my song sounding professional, katy perry / lady gaga, etc., right?

No, not at all.

The Oxford Limiter is a limiter. That's it. You should use it to get your music to be at a competitive volume level. If you want it to sound professional you will have to learn how to mix well.

Anybody used the Inflator with the Limiter at the same time? I have been hitting a master channel slightly with the Inflator before the Limiter. I don't usually push the effect parameter passed 30% on either though (too much distortion). What are some of the settings you guys like to use?

For the Limiter I usually don't use any of the "Enhancer" feature. I think that is what it's called.

I just really use the default set up and adjust the gain until the level is right.

I feels unnatural for me to get all techy. lol

Okay, thanks for the tips!
I just picked up the sonnox Oxford Limiter, and it sounds great!
btw, I got money, so I want to move onto some more new software :P

Back