So, how to get hip hop bass out of Trillian?

Logos

I hear everyone says trillian is the best of the best for bass, do they mean simply because of the preset selection? (Im a noob) Because I find, for the bass I am looking for, no attack, strong, sustained sine sub sound for trap/hip hop there isn't much. Someone shed light on my ignorance? thank you. Even eq'ing the attach and release on certain presents I still find myself endlessly sifting through presets.

I can try to shed some light on it. Seems to me like you didn't really know what you needed/wanted when you acquired Trilian. If all you need is sine bass sounds then why did you go out and spend all that money..

Last edited:
Probably the presets because mangling sounds has no limit. Which is odd because making a bass sound out of anything is literally lowering octaves and possible filtering so I do not see the point of a trillian.
Now, I do see the point of omnisphere being a thing though.

But most hiphop bass is just analogue modules with low octaves dude.
like a sine/triangle combo at octave 2 lmao.

Sorry to rub it in but:

I would feel ripped off if I spend money on trillian and half it's presets were just sine waves/ filtered triangle waves that I could have made myself in 30 secs.

Moral of the story is don't trust everything people say on the internet because there's a lot of c**p out there.

Back