single VST with best SYNTH PRESETS for modern electro-pop/hip hop

gladiator is good if you don't have it.. but bro.. it's sylenth.. make sure u get 2.0 the presets are beyond amazing.. it's literally ALL i use.. sylenth and a shit load of presets.. the sounds are modern and every producer is using it!!!

gladiator is good if you don't have it.. but bro.. it's sylenth.. make sure u get 2.0 the presets are beyond amazing.. it's literally ALL i use.. sylenth and a shit load of presets.. the sounds are modern and every producer is using it!!!
how are you getting Sylenth to remember where your presets are anyway? Everytime I start the plug in I have to tell it to load its 3 banks that it comes with. i couldn't imagine having tons of banks and having to do that all the time. I emailed Lennard Digital 2 weeks ago and got no reply from him or from his forum on KVR.

i save alll my banks to one spot.. each bank i use needs a sylenth so my beats will literally have like 7 sylenth vst's up in fl..

when you want load banks or presets, there is a default folder that comes up right? just put your stuff in that folder...

Rapture Pro, and Dimension Pro, as well as Z3ta-2, are all nice. You get the first two with SonarX1 Prod., and Z3ta, with upgrade to 2 for only $49. Just my opinion, Sonar X1 has been running great, last update fixed a lot of bugs,...just saying!

I have Rapture Pro Dimension Pro and Z3ta 2 I like all 3 but I don't think Dimension fits here. Rapture is great I heard a ton of samples used on some Britney Spears records the album with Break The Ice I forget the name of the album and Z3ta is one of my fav synths period.

Agreed, more musical(Dim.), just so many sounds, and so many ways to manipulate, but you're right, probably not best fit!

Back