Should I pay for this lex luger drum kit?

Smokingfilla

Are these legit?

tradebit .com/filedetail.php/130117912-lex-luger-drum-kit-600-mb

store.payloadz .com/details/911614-Music-Rap-and-Hip-Hop-Lex-Luger-Drum-Kit-400-MB-.html

Whoa, Lex Luger is selling kits now too? Not sure considering its on this 3rd party dl site... MdL is apparently gonna start selling kits too... Any other kits you've seen? I'm trying to find DRUMS

Dude the best kit is called "The Official Lex Luger Sound Kit" its the best seller on tradebit. I love it. There are plenty of other kits out there too you just gotta find them.

no don't pay. there plenty on realraptalk under producer section and i'm sure typing in google you'll find a bunch.

Why pay for drum kits? You can recreate any drum sound with some time and patience. You just have to take the time to learn how!

Look it aint official a LEX kit unless lex made it... 99% of what people are selling is just sounds chopped out of his mp3 tracks

Lex never made a drumkit. He said it long ago. besides alot of the sounds lex uses are actually from superstar o's kits n u can ask him yaself lol

Last edited:
It's your choice, but I don't think that those 2 links you showed are the best kits out there. Actually I hear that the "Lex Luger Drum Kit Collection Vol.1" is the most complete Lex Kit out there. It has the best brass, synths, and deep subs in it... Hope this helps! :cool:

Last edited:
I would only pay for drum sounds under the following conditions. They were processed using equipment you can't afford or get your hands on... i.e. SP-1200, Tape Machines, SSL Console, etc. or they are 100% original. Live drums by REAL drummers, Rare Breaks you can't find or don't have access to. I've seen alot of knock off producer kits that are trash... I'd go for the value added kits that have some unique flavor.

The one you are referring to is way too bloated and of low quality.

You guys needs to download the 96khz 24bit 700mb kit of Tradebit.

tradebit.com/visit.php/215930/product/-/154007582

This one is much better. The snares and claps are very crispy and clear and the kicks are exactly like the ones Lex uses.

Back