sampling FL STUDIO

L

Luissio

How can I do this?!

I want to be able to sample one note.. lets say a C.. and play it in every other key of the octave without it sounding streched when i go higher or lower...

thanks.

I don't think that is possible. You will probably need to get a sample of the C for every octave you want to use. You might get away with a sample every 2 octaves.

Keep in mind that big piano libraries can contains hundreds of samples are can be extremely huge (more than a gig for 1 patch). Most libraries are not as big but goes to show what goes into making a decent patch. You can sample 1 note and map it across the keys, but it won't sound too good. Even the very early sound modules used more than 1 waveform to map a complete patch.

At its most basic form, you sample the key, put it in the FL sampler, select your root note, and play along. Wavestation is very adequate for setting up a patch with multiple samples.

put a crossfade loop at the end of the wav. you can do it quickly with the crf knob in the SMP part of the channel settings, OR you can do it more precisely if you drag it Edison. hope i helped

To, whom it may concern(the dude above me)
1. He didn't ask how to chop up samples, he asked about piano hits.
2. Uh, you use FruitySlicer...?? o_O
3. Stop advertising your Soundclick, homie.

my friend did this.. u go to edison on the top right of fl.. it has like a scisoors or somethin.. and u click it .. go to file.. and put your sample in then you play it and chop it up basically just cut the partys YOU DON'T WANT in out..

Fl Studio Is The Easiest To Sample With Well To Me As Far As Just Putting things Straight int the program

I learned a while ago that it's easier to just find a sample patch with each note individually sampled, when increasing the pitch it tends to sound less realistic

Back