Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Reason 6 has been announced. Its coming out September 30th

Thanks

Thanks

---------- Post added at 06:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 AM ----------

lol X i just emailed you about this before seeing this thread

Thanks
    booooooooo
    INSERT SIGNATURE HERE

Thanks
    They added an autotune device........Oh the humanity!

Thanks
    Hmm i don't understand - there will be Reason 6 version and Reason Essentials - again to softwares for one reason/purpose to make music?
    I hope that it will be just one software, when will be at home, will check those videos with sound, looks good.
    Last edited by m21m; 07-12-2011 at 06:18 AM.
    [B][SIZE=5][URL]https://soundcloud.com/crzbeatz[/URL][/SIZE][/B]

Thanks
    I was with Reason from 1.1 to 4 and really wasted my money buying 5. The program is cool, but it just takes to damn long for me to produce ideas quickly in it. Record is cool, but once again it just took too long to do what I wanted to. NI Maschine + Ableton (or any other DAW) allows ideas quickly....IMO!!!
    I know people will buy Reason 6, but it seems that the hunger for the money is more of what they want. IMO!!!
    I even switched to FL studio during the time of 4... Way easier and ideas are produced and brought to life faster. For those that will buy it....Have fun!

Thanks
    Everything else looks cool but no group busses.

Reason, Reason Essentials and the lowest end of the market is Reason Limited (unless this is what is now called Essentials) - an upgrade path to envy in some worlds and daws.
    BC: I've been making music since Before Computers were common in music
    Abnormal thoughts and insights available here
    Tutorials and other ideas available here
    My SoundCloud

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfunkin View Post
    wow!!! i am impressed!!! 64-bit!!! full screen!!! waiting for two things... a controller for the mixer... streaming from disk samplers... but all in all a step in the right direction...
    No disk streaming. Kinda disappointing to me also. I am not overly impressed with this upgrade but I think its a step in the right direction as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by hollandturbine View Post
    They added an autotune device........Oh the humanity!
    They added it to Record. In Reason 6 they killed off Record and put all of its updates directly into Reason. For those who have the Reason record duo its kinda annoying as we mostly get new fx and a 64 bit version but I like the new upgrade price for $99 which is enough for me to be satisfied.
    Quote Originally Posted by m21m View Post
    Hmm i don't understand - there will be Reason 6 version and Reason Essentials - again to softwares for one reason/purpose to make music?
    I hope that it will be just one software, when will be at home, will check those videos with sound, looks good.
    They are two totally different products. If you have Reason you dont need Reason essentials. If you have Reason essentials you can upgrade to the full version of Reason. Think of it like a slimmed down version of Reason like Pro Tools LE.
    Quote Originally Posted by bandcoach View Post
    Everything else looks cool but no group busses.

Reason, Reason Essentials and the lowest end of the market is Reason Limited (unless this is what is now called Essentials) - an upgrade path to envy in some worlds and daws.
    Reason essentials is Reason limited.

Thanks
    i used reason 4 for years and i had reason 5 for a while, the new features seem pretty cool but these are still basic effects modules that other DAWs have offered for years. i made the switch the switch to ableton live and havent looked back tbh. i still feel reason is lacking things even after seeing that video, support of vst's even. that said, i know plenty of people that make great work with it and i do like the work flow with reason.

Thanks
    I think I will upgrade only because it is $99 for Reason Duo users. But what I was hoping for is support for Midi-out. At the beginning of the year a copped a MPC 4000. I using reason primarly as just a sound module for the MPC and dump into PT to complete sequencing and mix. I am one that loves to do everything in one program and that is what I miss most about just using Reason Duo. It saves a lot of time, but the its something about the sounds running through and MPC!!

You would think that after all of the threads on Props website about Midi-out that they would would make their long time users happy!
    Music Moves People!!!!

Thread Information