Reason 5.0 + Standard Computer Keyboard

kmgower

Recently started working with the program..I'm trying to use my standard computer keyboard while creating some drum lines with Kong.. Im running into a problem though..For example when hitting "s" on my keyboard, the volume of the key will change from time to time.. Im finding it hard to create something with this variance..If I hit the same spot on the pad repeatedly it will produce the same sound at the same volume.. How can I make this happen while using the keyboard instead of the mouse?

Recently started working with the program..I'm trying to use my standard computer keyboard while creating some drum lines with Kong.. Im running into a problem though..For example when hitting "s" on my keyboard, the volume of the key will change from time to time.. Im finding it hard to create something with this variance..If I hit the same spot on the pad repeatedly it will produce the same sound at the same volume.. How can I make this happen while using the keyboard instead of the mouse?

Just get a cheap midi controller man it will save you a lot of time.. never used reason keyboard feature so I don't know and i don't think there are many people here that do. Might want to contract propellerheads

its called velocity sensitivity its there because thats how real drummers sound. If you do not want to have that happen you may consider using the redrum to trigger Kongs pads with its step sequencer. Go to Youtube.com/djkevwest and click on the playlist for a video on how to do so.

Back