Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ravity (S) 1.4.3 issue?

Thanks

Ravity (S) 1.4.3 issue?

Sign in to disable this ad
    Ravity was a decently popular VST...wondering if anyone ever had a problem with it/ever showing an error stating: "ravity(S).con file format doesn't matched" I've tried everything. And now it won't let me listen to tracks I've made using it.

Thanks
    Ravity (S) is one of my favorites. Anyone would think the sounds suck, but its perfect for me its light on resources. Its easy to shape instruments and synths I had that issue before.

Anyway Try going to the install directory where ravity (S) is located and try to delete the .con file. Its not that its missing its just corrupted. Its the configuration file it will regenerate when you open ravity again. There isn't anything important in the configuration file its only stuff that you want to load by default when you launch the plugin. All of your other data is in the project and the user data. Ravity (S) is a rom.
    Originally Posted by DjPolair did you know lex luger doesn't use eq and mixing ? yall should focus on the damn beats instead of unimportant stuff, real talk

Thanks
    i know this thread is 3 years old but i tried deleting the .con file and its still not working... do u have any other solutions or know where i can get a working download link for version 1.4?

Thanks

Unhappy ravity(S).con file format doesn't match

Quote Originally Posted by forteprodcutions View Post
    i know this thread is 3 years old but i tried deleting the .con file and its still not working... do u have any other solutions or know where i can get a working download link for version 1.4?
    I am also experiencing the same problem. please let me know if there is any other solution. deleting the file didnt help either

Thanks
    Does anyone have any other solution to this problem???? I really need this ravity vst to work. Its holding up my work big time!!!! Tried deleting the .con file but to no avail

Thanks
    Fixed it!!!

Thanks
    care to share how, georgemac?
    BC: I've been making music since Before Computers were common in music
    Abnormal thoughts and insights available here
    Tutorials and other ideas available here
    My SoundCloud

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bandcoach View Post
    care to share how, georgemac?
    I really need to know aswell, please help

Thanks
    I just fix my ravity.con issue

Thanks
    Hey is dic/2016 im having this ravitys file.con issue also please help and when you guys find the way to solve something please post back.I have seeing many ask for help and then when they receive help dont share how they fix the problem in the first place.So i will make shure that thosend happen whit me thanks...

Thread Information