Question for Fl Studio Samplers

Lacoretrips

Just a question for something that's been buggin me for a while now,no doubt its probably the easiest thing to answer.

When using the fpc for chopping i know how to cut all samples on the pads etc but if i wanna structure something like using chops for the verse and then loop a part of the sample for the hook normally without the fpc i was wondering is there a way to cut off the fpc from overlapping into the looped sample?

I've looked into a few things but im yet to work it out!

Much appreciated if you could help me out!

Trips

idk if youll get it but i always mute a pad that ihavnt used and just add it right before the loop comes in that way it cutss off whatever pad was playing..get me??
i used to struggle with this to

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

idk if youll get it but i always mute a pad that ihavnt used and just add it right before the loop comes in that way it cutss off whatever pad was playing..get me??
i used to struggle with this to

i got ya man,didnt even think of this! for some reason the mute wouldnt work but i just turned it all the way down which is basically the same i guess.

good lookin out man,much appreciated!

really?that happens to me to sometimes i try setting the mute button to a pad so i can cue it but it doesnt work.
i do what you do to

If i choose a sample and change the pitch from a C to an A, or just down an octave, the pitch does change, but so does the length. it's almost like they're bring slowed down and stretched out. Is there any way to just make it so the PITCH is lowered, and not the speed/length of the sample?

Back