Problem with .mp3/.wav files of my beats after exporting from FL Studio. Please Help.

TracKnowledge

Hey everyone. I hope this is posted in the right section. I also searched the forum for this before posting but if anyone knows of a post that references my problem please just let me know.

Anyways. Whenever I export my beat from FL Studio to a .mp3 or .wav file after using Izotope there is a scratchy delay sound at the beginning. Almost as if the beat is doing a double clutch. I'm wondering if this is a problem with my settings or if any of you all has ever experienced this. Please give me any thoughts that you have on the matter. Much Appreciated.

---------- Post added 07-28-2011 at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-27-2011 at 09:57 PM ----------

Anyone? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

Hey everyone. I hope this is posted in the right section. I also searched the forum for this before posting but if anyone knows of a post that references my problem please just let me know.

Anyways. Whenever I export my beat from FL Studio to a .mp3 or .wav file after using Izotope there is a scratchy delay sound at the beginning. Almost as if the beat is doing a double clutch. I'm wondering if this is a problem with my settings or if any of you all has ever experienced this. Please give me any thoughts that you have on the matter. Much Appreciated.

What product of Izotope's are you using? I am assuming Izotope Ozone (mastering plugin), but they also have a free plugin called "Izotope Vinyl", which emulates classical vinyl sounds - which include record scratches, which could easily do that to your track. I just figured that this was worth mentioning because I know that they have alternative products and this specific one has that designated capability.

Does this scratchy delay sound occur strictly in the beginning, or is it a reoccurring thing? If it's only in the very beginning, you could actually try something as simple as moving the entire track over a bar or 2. It may seem unconventional, but it might do the trick.. Of course, you can just cut out that delay later. It's worth it to save your track, isn't it? I don't know if you've already tried this or not, so clue me in.

Would it be possible for you to give is perhaps both a 10 second snippet of the audio so we can hear what's happening? What would also help is possibly a screenshot of the settings on Izotope Ozone (if that is what you're using).

Back