is it possible to add effect to certain note on fl studio 11 ?

anyman

hey pals ! i was working on remake but i realized that i need to add effect to certain note.is it possible ? but i dont mean how to add normal effect to channel , i already know that . for example i opened bass section then i wrote some notes. i wanted to add effect only 3rd note ( or chord i dont know how to call ) <
i already know edit events and automation clip , but it is available for whole song ( on playlist not pattern ) so it is useless for now .

maybe it is so easy to solve but i cant find any solution for this,

any idea ?

Really the only way to do it is to add an automation clip to the effect level and trigger it when the chord your looking for hits. you can shorten the automation clip to your pattern length and then group it with the pattern.

no it shouldnt as long as you have the effect on an off specificlly for that one chord on that instrument i'll upload you and flp it wont take long. your using 11 right?

Well it might be a little long winded but I think you can achieve it. I'm not aware of there being a way though to actually just apply an effect to one note. I would suggest:

Create a clone of the channel containing the note, and have the piano roll on that new channel only occupied by the note in question, at the same time, delete the corresponding note from the original channel. Then of course just assign that new clone to it's own mixer slot.

I told you it was long winded!

wow . thats just simple !in addition i did it with that way a few times. i dont know why dont think that way. i feel really stupid. but thanks bro. i will try that.

Back