PayPal, CashApp And Western Union Transfer !! Only Serious Partners Needed

kellywise73

PayPal, CashApp And Western Union Transfer !! Only Serious Partners Needed

Let cooperate us to make money and realize that dream together.

Would like to introduce we are Anonymous - We are Team Make Money Online and I'm Leader of Team.
We're looking for good and long-partners for our Business.
Working friendly, high sense of responsibility,fast,quality,reliable and ensure absolute security 100% for Partners

WHY I DO THIS

Some clients asked me why I do this when I can do this for myself, well, of course I do this for myself, I'm not idiot, I have partners who pick up the money for me, but I'm not only interested in cash, I'm also interested in cryptocurrencies, I think is the money of the future, so I exchange a transfer for cryptocurrency, a good deal to be honest and for now everyone is earning, I earn cryptocurrency and you earn money until, that's all, until my service works I will do this for long term, so I suggest to you all to enjoy. I can assure you that I comply 100% with my orders and with my clients, I'm serious in my work and I expect the same attitude from you

PAYPAL PRICE LIST

$100.00 ==> $1000
$180.00 ==> $2500
$360.00 ==> $5500

DESCRIPTION

We make our PayPal Transfers from Clean Accounts, you have no risk to get caught – it will look like a Moneygift from a stranger.
We do not send from stolen Accounts, so no one will Callback the money. For your and our security, we wont send more than 5.000 $ in the Month to the same PayPal ID.
If you can wash bigger amounts, write us for transfer from 10.000 $ to 50.000 $. We have ways to let it looking legit as fuck, but you need a real company or something else.

WESTEN UNION PRICE LIST

$100.00 ==> $1000
$180.00 ==> $2500
$360.00 ==> $5500

DESCRIPTION

We use CC combined with years of experience to make the successful transfers.
Using KVM devices at various Western Union agents and delete transactions on the Western Union Network after transfer. This Transfer is totally safe and you will have no trouble collecting your money.

MTCN and other details will be sent automatically by email within 1 hour after we confirm and receive your payment.

You can’t make more than 2 Western Union transactions per day, and receive more than 5000$ with the same personal information. In this case, the Western Union will close access to its database.

Info Needed For a WU transfer :
1: First Name & Last Name
2: City
3: Country
4: Email

CASH APP PRICE LIST

$100.00 ==> $1000
$180.00 ==> $2500
$360.00 ==> $5500

DESCRIPTION

We make our Cash App Transfers from Clean Accounts, you have no risk to get caught.
We do not send from stolen Accounts, so no one will Callback the money. For your and our security, we wont send more than 10.000 $ in the Month to the same Cash App email.

PAYMENT METHODS

Bitcoin/ETH Cryptocurrency/ PayPal/ Perfect Money

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

I will not go first under any circumstances.
I reserve the right to decline any user/deal.
One confirmation is needed if you pay with BTC in order to continue with the deal..
No Time wasters Please

MY CONTACTS

Telegram : westbank04

What's App : +1 (343) 304 4645

Let's help each other Over here !!!

Back