Native Instruments Kompete 9, Any comparisons?

HeadboyMusik

I was thinking about buying that new Komplete Ultimate, but It is almost 1000 dollars. I was wondering was it worth it? I went to guitar center and they were trying to sell it to me telling me that it has every sound imaginable, and it is categorized. I just wanted some opinions from other producers or people who own this software.

I'd spend some time looking at the comparison charts for the regular Komplete & Ultimate edition - most of the "essential" stuff is already included in the regular one.

The only thing that I've used comparable to Komplete as far as sounds and fuctionality is Reason.
Just Buy the full sh*t, so you dont have to wonder about what you're missing, LMAO!

What about the effect plugins, are they good?
Sometimes I get the feeling that Komplete is more for producers of movies and games. There are however a few things interesting for dance productions like massive, FM, Monark and Absynth

Spending money on a good sampler may be a better option if the DAW you currently use doesn't have one that's up to par. I've tried almost every plugin on the planet and Cubase + Halion 5 is the combo that makes any idea I have come to life.

Back