Looking for a Vocal Editing/Changing VST

Norge N/A

So i'm starting to do hip hop remixes and i don't want to do the same thing where I bring down the pitch or make it higher, because in remixes i have heard from other producers, they always give vocals different effects that makes their vocals unique and i'm trying to do that but i don't know if their is a VST/Effect Plugin that can help me accomplish that( i use FL Studio) but is their a stock plug in that can really give my vocals in remixes that unique sound or any other VST/Effect Plugin that can help me , please point me into that direction if you know :-)

You can use whatever fx plugins you have to change your vocals - it doesn't have to be any kind of a vocal specific thing. I mean, if you want to be unique surely you don't want to use what everybody else is using (although there's no such thing)?

Last edited:
In other words, explore and create. You are self-limiting yourself by asking a (bit silly) question like "Is there a stock plug-in that will make me sound unique?"

Huh?

Some of the common ones are changing the pitch (doesn't require a VST), using as a modulator on a vocoder and applying chorus

Back