Looking for a Realistic sounding Piano plug-in

gumby1220

hey guys i'm looking for a piano plugin that i can use in logic pro 9 that is realistic sounding to a true grand piano as possible. the ones that came with logic just aren't cutting it and neither is the one that came with protools. Any suggestions?

---------- Post added 07-05-2011 at 09:29 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-04-2011 at 12:41 PM ----------

no one here have any suggestions? anyone know of a good piano VSTi that sounds realistic? it can be free or one that you have to purchase doesnt really matter as long as it sounds better then what came with logic

Last edited:
4font True Piano is an awesome keyboard and it doesn't take up too much space on your computer!

4front sounds decent but if you want a really good sounding piano, you should try some of the bigger sample libraries like Alecia's Keys

Best Service Galaxy Steinway is the one for me, i use some reverb and compression on it but its a very nice clean sound it runs in kontakt

if you want something really intimate or raw check out imperfect samples

alright thanks so far it looks like 4front is the best option for me. especially since the cost is much less then kompakt4 and then the additional fee of alicia's keys on top of that. Thanks guys for the replies

Back