How is FL studio 12

I def miss my FL 11 - just seemed more stable and straight forward. FL 12 looks visually smoother and flashier - less like a Microsoft Access database. Still not used to or a big fan of plug in picker, but appreciate the snapshots associated with them.

Only reason I won't use 12 is because Waves Plugins aren't compatible for me. I'm not sure if it's because I haven't figured out how to install them properly but it seems like FL12 is the only DAW I couldn't get Waves to work with. Something about the wave shell 5.0 or something.

Only reason I won't use 12 is because Waves Plugins aren't compatible for me. I'm not sure if it's because I haven't figured out how to install them properly but it seems like FL12 is the only DAW I couldn't get Waves to work with. Something about the wave shell 5.0 or something.
About FL Studio and Waves Plugins:
News - WAVES

Last edited:
I just started making music with FL Studio 12 - I like it a lot - especially i scales nicely across my whole desktop which is a 24" and 29" display next each other.

I have the browser/mixer/channel rack and plugin guis on the 24" and the 29" for the playlist and sometimes piano-roll - looks great to me and feels really easy to use.

No crashes up until now!

Cheers
Virtualex

i've been using fl studio since 5...i had a legit copy of 9 and just never upgraded from that one. never really had a reason to but eventually i'll upgrade but for now, i stick with the old version because i love it.

Stopped usin fl years back but was fond of it from 8-11.
They started with that vector stuff... and the layout was mishmashed I got beef with 12.

Back