Help. Kontakt loads up blank

Vhz

I use Kontakt 5 in cubase 6. On some projects the kontakt 5 just loads up but all the instruments are gone.
I have no idea what is going on.

Yup I'm having the same problem except. I just got komplete 8 but a lot of them are coming up black like kontact 5 and Reaktor 5 and so forth when i try to open the ensembles folder in reactor 5 theres nothing in there also. Im running it through logic pro

Last edited by a moderator:
is this happening to you when you insert a 'new instrument' or after you open up a project that was saved before?

to me it happens when i open a project that has kontakt in it. i play the project and realize that many of the sounds aren't playing, i open kontakt and it is blank.

Same thing has occasionally happened to me in Studio One. Only occasionally though. It's happened twice maybe this year so far, the one I remember was on an old project I hadn't touched in a few months.

Wow. this keeps on happening. Just opened another project I had to fix for a client and Kontakt loaded without any patches in it. now half of the sounds are gone. this is terrible

It may be time to get a back up rompler until you can fix your Kontakt issue. Proteus XV is free and can get the job done with the right tweaks. Dimension Pro is solid and only $99 and I have a coupon for 30% off if you want to use it feel free.

That can happen if you move your directory files-or, rename them.-good luck.

Back