fruity loops??????

theartifact

so im thinking of changing it up and switching from the mpc 1000 to fl studio....what yall think? i know theres more than one way and nothin is the RIGHT way but from personal experiences what do yall think? thanks peace!

Use which ever one offers YOU a work flow that YOU enjoy and want to work with

FL Studio is a pain in the butt sampling multiple tracks ... also get your own vsts cuz those ones suck ... other than that i love it and still use it ... Im switching from FL to MPC eventually ... im tired if playing samples and drums on midi ... hope you make the right choice

Go for it homie. MP's are awesome but music technology has continued to upgrade so if you want to stay in the loop I would actually recommend using both. When you get a creative block on one, just switch to the other.

Win Win situation!

Yep I would probably keep both, I grew up on Fruity Loops so its what I feel most comfortable using. I'm fine with clicking in the drum patterns or using my midi keyboard but I know some people like the speed at which you can program drums on an MPC so you should try both out and see

Back