FL Studio 10 Drap & Drop Problem

JoeySpec

Eastside Money Ent
Usually I can drag and drop mp3, wav, zip flies into FL 9 but on FL 10 it doesnt work. Anybody know how to fix this problem?

When i would use FL 10 i could drag and drop fine But when i would try to open up some older projects it would all was crash and it wasn't the third party Vsts it would be like fruity reverb or eq.Luckly i dident uninstall FL 9 i just went back to using that.

@joeySpencer
seems like you may be a victim of pirated software bruh. I had that exact same issue i had to find another fl 10. That one might be a beta or still have bugs jus go searching for a newer version..

I guess I'll have to find a new version eventually, but for now I just put my mp3s that i need in my sample library. Makes my library more cluttered but its a quick fix for now. BTW its Joey Spec not Spencer lol

I mean in FL. Drag a loop, then change the pattern # in FL before dragging the next loop.

EDIT - you did say you were dragging a loop into the 'midi out' channel ?

I know this is an old thread but the problem was solved when I stopped running it in administrative mode

Lol. Not to sound cocky but it really has occured that none of you in this thread knew what the hell you were doing. You were most likely dragging the shortcut (.ink) to FL Studio, but you have to drag the file itself. Right click and press open file location, then drag the root file to FL Studio 10.

Back