East West Complete Composers Collection Anyone Try This?

D

DaKillaB

I just came across this by accident, but it looks pretty interesting.

you get to pick 7 of their instruments for about 800 dollars plus they ship it to you on a terabyte hard drive...

I just bought Komplete 7 not really knowing too much about this... Komplete 7 cost me about 600 which puts this pack in the same price range...

I was wondering if anyone has used this and if they could give some feedback on it.

While I agree this is a good answer in this particular situation I'm not sure it lends much to those trying to decide between one or the other initially.

yea I agree with u, Im not tryna buy anything else for a while,
but yeah whats your opinion on the 2, which do you think lends itself better to rnb/rap better?
I'm finding that the brass and strings that came with Komplete are more on the classical side if that makes sense,

halion 4 looks interesting too, from what I've heard so far, halion 4 or halion sonic sound like they fit better with rnb/rap type of music...

I was thinking about grabbing that pack but for the price it needs to do a lot more that what I already have. I have NI Komplete in my library and it pretty much meets all of my needs

Back