Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Why do people say Fl Studio is the best DAW?

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    People say teh Farty Loopz is teh best because they are nooooooooooooobz.

Thanks
    Use whatever ya like I say.
    Personally I prefer studio one or reaper if talking vst support daws but fl studio has no limitations either.

Thanks
    Every different DAW is the "best" software. It is not up to the software itself rather than the person using it.

If you know how to work the UI, mixer, audio editor, effectspanels etc. then you can manage any DAW.

It's just a question of taste.

Personally I use FL Studio 11. <- "the best"

Thanks
    I use fl and I wouldnt aay it is the best daw, but I wouldnt say its the worst either. It gets the job done!

Thanks
    Me being an ableton user, that started using FL Studio I'd say that it's because FL Studio is more userfriendly.
    It's less technical, but still a powerful DAW. Meaning that people who start out using it, often continue using it through their evolvement.
    And then there's unloyal pricks like me who transition into more technical DAWs.

Thanks
    I've had experience in both FL Studio and Ableton, I've grown to like Ableton much more, but as a beginner, I could not see myself using Ableton. Although professionals still use FL, I found it much more beginner friendly and self-explanatory than Ableton although now I enjoy using Ableton more as I find my workflow is much better.
    Producer Duo | Hip-Hop: Trap/Lofi/Ambient Instrumentals | motaboysinc@gmail.com | https://soundcloud.com/motaboys |

Thanks
    I first attempted making beats with a DAW in FL studio. It was confusing and the interface didn't connect. I tried Ableton many years later and fell in love.

Thanks
    Any song can be made in any decent DAW. The differences between daws are for the most part about the workflow, not the outcome. Some daws have better workflows for one type of production, while other daws are better for other types.

The best daw question basically answers the question of what type of producers are answering the poll. A better question is what is the best DAW for making beats, doing remixes, recording a four man band, mastering, composing for film, live deejay style performance, and so on. The fact is most professional DAWS specialize in one or more of these areas at the trade off of others.

This is why so many people use more than one DAW. These days, as a musician that records most of my music and work on standard band formats, I find Logic Pro more than suitable for my needs but if I were to make more sample based music with loops and deejay style track mixing, I would opt for ableton live. When I was writing more music in the box, I preferred Cubase and if I was working in classical film stuff I ran Sibelius into it.

So basically the question, “what is the best DAW?” is too broad a question to have a single answer.
    Last edited by robin_loops; 03-17-2019 at 04:39 AM.

Thread Information