What stock plugins do you always use in FL?

H

Hologen

What stock plugin effects do you always use in FL?

I discovered Soundgoodizer and this thing is nice! There is so much though so I was wondering if there is anything else that is a must too? For instance, I don't see any reason in not using Soundgoodizer for every track from now on. Anything else like that? Are there certain ones you always use for particular reasons?

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, im not sure how many fl users actually use fl plugins, but id say the best one they have and how u can manipulate it to sound quite well is sytrus

I always use FL effects, the two effects plugins I might use mostly is Fruity Reverb 2 and Fruity Delay 2. I probably use 3xOSC mostly when it comes to a stock synthesizer.

Last edited by a moderator:
3xOSC layered twice to make it sound like nexus(lol)
Fruity Slicer,Autogun just too many to name since i like to side chain alot.

Fruity Compressor(vintage setting for kicks and bass) Fruity Delay 1 and 2, Fruity Stereo Enhancer, Fruity Soft Clipper, I use to use the Multiband Compressor on my master channel ever beat but it takes way too much cpu so I don't really use it to much anymore....

Same here,I'm pretty satisfied with FL fx plugins and I've just begun to use 3xosc and my favorite fx are fruity filter,delay2,compressor and the limiter(max loudness) thanks to Deranged for the tips:)

I've been using FL since FruityLoops 3 and stopped using stock plugins around FL 6 or 7. But i do sometimes like the EQUO. It works perfect when eq'in kicks.

I use fruity dx10, edison, always use the 3 band eq on the mixer mostly for cutting.Fruity parametric 1, blood overdrive, soft clipper and the peak contoller for side chaing bass and kick.

the vsti's i always use r sytrus sawer and sometimes Toxic Biohazard for leads, pads and keyboards.

and i use the drum kit's 01 to 08 in the packs on fl 9 for acoustic drums

I don't use FL, though I tinkered with it for a bit. What I will say is that there are no plugins I always use. It's a toolkit. In the words of the legendary John Scrip, known in these parts as MagicMastering, use what you need, with the settings you need, when you need them.

If you use the same plugs all the time, your music will die very quickly.

In FL none. None seem to attractive or stuck out to me as memorable. The move to reaper was painless. Only thing I miss is the sampling duties FL did. Man it rocks at that.

I use the 3xOsc a lot as far as synthesizers go. It's a very versatile synth, especially with the ability to load user waveforms. Layering two or more of them with a layer track yields some killer results. I use it a lot on my laptop since it has a very minimal cpu hit.

i fux w/ that morphine...that **** is dope...i also like sytrus...and i got that camel audio plugin to futher manipulate my synths

Back