What to do after tracking out from reason?

jjennin86

Yo Im a pretty good producer in reason but i was told to put a much more polished mix on my tracks I should trackout my beats into a DAW! I currently have m-powered 7.4 and waves plugins but im lost as to what to do after i trackout the beat. Any suggestions or tricks?

Learn how to mix. That's an art in itself. However much time and effort you put into producing, you now need to put into learning the art of mixing. I suggest trial and error. Listen to your mixes through different set ups, and do so without brick wall limiting everything. Learn how to eq correctly.

Actually, with the right "know-how" you can make a decent mix in Reason. If you don't know what you are doing, it doesn't matter what software or hardware you use, your mixes will not sound good.

Here is a book that really does a great job of helping one to learn the in's and out's of mixing:

focalpress_mixingaudio1.jpg

actually Im getting a pretty good mix outta reason but I jus want more..but I will definately checkout the book and I appreciate your time.

Back