What DAW's do you use for your productions ?

I'm on Ableton
Started with a cracked suite version of 8 as my first DAW and now they have all my money.... - first taste is always free ;)

Reason Solely these days but other daws are nice.
Fl kept for open collabs.
Ableton kept cuz clip launchin's fun every now and again.

I switched from Ableton on Windows to Bitwig on Mac. I miss Max4Live, but the modularity of Bitwig's native devices is complete game-changer. Both have pros and cons, but I choose Bitwig.

FL Studio and want nothing else. Version 12 is a great present. Lifetime free updates, yes sir!

Bitwig Studio. It has features many other DAWs do not. It's the best.

I've been using Cubase for a long time... But fell in love with electronics when I stare using FL 12. Very easy and powerful at the same time!

Tried out alotta daws before stickin to Reason & Studio One.
Mixcraft & Fl Studio was my first ones but I wasn't feeling pattern mode or rewire in those or ableton so I went venturing years back.

Protools is another surprise btw, uses it's own format instead of vsts too like ignite, caustic, cubasis & Reason.
If studio one or cubase didn't exist I'd be futzing with either Protools or Reaper.

If I'm making beats I use FL Studio - started on version 4 (demo) many years ago. I've used it since, although I've given some others a try. For recording, mixing, etc, I use Cubase 5.

I use Fl Studio. It's very simple to learn yet power packed. I have only tried a few other Daw's.

I use Logic Pro X. I'd used Garageband very briefly on a friends' Mac years ago, so I was a bit more comfortable with the layout. I've pretty much had to learn from scratch and am enjoying playing around on it.

Long time Cubase user here, though I started out with Sonar and Pro Tools, but now I just mainly work with Cubase Pro. It can handle everything nicely!

Back