trying to sample from windows media into FL7

D

Deal

Anyone have any idea how to do it? I could do it before with my EMU software, but I switched to a tascam fw 1804. I do not even know if it is possible. I know I could probably just go output of the soundcard back into the input of fl7 but that might make a sound loop and cause the system to get distorted and go haywire. If anyone has any ideas I would love to know. Thanks

Deal said:
Anyone have any idea how to do it? I could do it before with my EMU software, but I switched to a tascam fw 1804. I do not even know if it is possible. I know I could probably just go output of the soundcard back into the input of fl7 but that might make a sound loop and cause the system to get distorted and go haywire. If anyone has any ideas I would love to know. Thanks
Most audio editor's like Adobe Audition and Sony's Soundforge are able to record sound. A "trick" I use with Adobe Audition is to open it up and start a new session, and press record, and anything that I playing in another application will be recorded into Adobe Audition.

It will basically pickup anything coming out of your speakers (including Windows Media Player).

Hope that helps, if you do not have the two mentioned applications above, a free alternative, is Audacity (CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE)

Deal said:

Try this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkmNZlw1-gw

Notable said:
Most audio editor's like Adobe Audition and Sony's Soundforge are able to record sound. A "trick" I use with Adobe Audition is to open it up and start a new session, and press record, and anything that I playing in another application will be recorded into Adobe Audition.

It will basically pickup anything coming out of your speakers (including Windows Media Player).

Hope that helps, if you do not have the two mentioned applications above, a free alternative, is Audacity (CLICK HERE FOR WEBSITE)

co-sign...Definitely the best advice in my opinion...

Back