Rearranging channels in FL studio

yup.

select the channel you want to move and hold down ALT then press up or down arrow (For windows)

I do it all the time.

ONE

Don't forget to get your beatmaker tshirt from the ONE-derkid shop

Last edited:
have a look at the button 'help' ;-) It will open up a wonderfull world of possibilities...

Sorry... But it's so basic, and it's in your face if you open up Help and check Introduction to FL Studio. It has a page on all keyboard shortcuts. You might be surprised what more you can do...

Try muting/unmuting the first 10 channels by the numbers 1,2,...,0, or solo/unsolo by hitting ctrl+1,2,...,0

I could just sit back and chuckle reading posts like this, but really... checking Help on a free hour or so can do wonders in how you can operate an app... Especially if you favor workflow over app-handling...

Just a two-center ;)

MC-UB took the words right off of my keyboard. U'd be amazed at what the help menu offers, and FL has the best one, cause F1 will bring up the help page for whatever you have in focus in the FL window. Which means is you just clicked on the wasp plugin and you want to know how it works, hit F1 and it brings up the wasp page in the help menu. FL makes it easy with the F1 key. Now thats a good tip!
LevLove

Back