QUick question about FPC...

DaT bOy BrAvO

I was wondering if there's a way to track each pad on the FPC to its own channel in the mixer. What I usually do is make a new channel, import all my drum samples that Im gonna use, then clone the FPC so I can put each drum instrument into its own pattern and its own mixer track. But wit this method, it be killin my groove and work flow. There has to be a way around this so I can just be able to send each pad to its own channel cus Id still like to eq each drum in the mixing. Thanks in advance!!

up in the right hand corner of the FPC where it say "Out" just select a number for each pad and it will show up in the mixer.

Aight coo, thanx man that worked out well. Now I have another question, wheneva Im recordin a pattern (which is one drum instrument at a time usually), none of the other patterns would play while Im on any instrument after the first one. For example, lets say Im on the 3rd instrument (shakers), when I proceed to record, the first and second instruments (lets say kick and hihats already banged out) would just be mute while the recordin is goin on. I tried lookin up the channels and mixer, then every other little thing I could click possible in the program itself, and I still couldnt find the issue. I still record regardless cus I have the metronome, but after the like last 4 beats I made, Im kinda findin it annoying, lol. But anyways, I was wondering if u knew possibly what the problem could be???

Aight coo, thanx man that worked out well. Now I have another question, wheneva Im recordin a pattern (which is one drum instrument at a time usually), none of the other patterns would play while Im on any instrument after the first one. For example, lets say Im on the 3rd instrument (shakers), when I proceed to record, the first and second instruments (lets say kick and hihats already banged out) would just be mute while the recordin is goin on. I tried lookin up the channels and mixer, then every other little thing I could click possible in the program itself, and I still couldnt find the issue. I still record regardless cus I have the metronome, but after the like last 4 beats I made, Im kinda findin it annoying, lol. But anyways, I was wondering if u knew possibly what the problem could be???

if each instruments are on different patterns try switching to song mode to hear the other patterns while recording.

But I always record in song mode and that happens. WHen I do the drums, its usually after the melody and/or chops are done out. I can hear them while Im recording, but not any of the other drums. You think because FL wont play out patterns from the same channel Im recording into??

But I always record in song mode and that happens. WHen I do the drums, its usually after the melody and/or chops are done out. I can hear them while Im recording, but not any of the other drums. You think because FL wont play out patterns from the same channel Im recording into??

well i just tried it and it worked fine for me. are you adding the patterns to the playlist when you record?

Back