New Refill I'm Dropping. (beta testing)

Cool, It's amazing how fluid tracks sound that remain in perfect key and harmony. This can be used as a writing tool, or a learning tool. Especially for the melody scale patches. All the wrong notes are muted.

So will you be able to load different sounds in the future?

So will you be able to load different sounds in the future?

No, piano only, but I will have every key covered. If you wanna use a different sound. You just look up the corresponding chord for chords. For melodies you just replay it on the instrument of your choice or drag the midi to the new instrument.

Sorry im late on the feedback. Would love to have the complete version of this when and if it comes out. It made things so much easier and faster. I could see this being huge for people who arent very good on the keys and maybe a lil lazy on learning their scales and chords. Great idea bro

Cool, It's amazing how fluid tracks sound that remain in perfect key and harmony. This can be used as a writing tool, or a learning tool. Especially for the melody scale patches. All the wrong notes are muted.

Peace Morning Star, yo that's one hellava idea for Reason as a refill. I didn't know you were doing this, I am not on all the time. but I know what you're doing and that's dope! The Roland 5050 does that you hit one key and it plays a chord, so did the M-Audio Midi controller. But I think you added a lil more excitement to it. this type of thing would suit pianos and strings and maybe guitar because there are all sorts of keys one can use, baby grand to Wulitzer. But Props should co-sign this because it's a great idea and I hope you get paid a lil something for your effords. :cheers:

Peace Morning Star, yo that's one hellava idea for Reason as a refill. I didn't know you were doing this, I am not on all the time. but I know what you're doing and that's dope! The Roland 5050 does that you hit one key and it plays a chord, so did the M-Audio Midi controller. But I think you added a lil more excitement to it. this type of thing would suit pianos and strings and maybe guitar because there are all sorts of keys one can use, baby grand to Wulitzer. But Props should co-sign this because it's a great idea and I hope you get paid a lil something for your effords. :cheers:

Thanks for the support. Yeah, Sometimes I feel like I got a million great ideas, it's just so hard to get someone to actually listen to you. And a lot of my idea's take a strong understanding of the subject to make sense. I consider myself an amateur inventor though. Just need that one genius idea to break through.

I actually invented a product one time. Would always talk about how it would be so great. Then one year later I see it on tv with a commercial just like the way I pitched it to people. I was pissed. That dude probably made a bundle.

I just think I have a different prospective than most people and I can see a solution for a different angle. Not to gas it up or anything. It's just frustrating when people can't see your point of view. That's why I create things like this refill by myself. To show people my view of something.

Thanks for the support. Yeah, Sometimes I feel like I got a million great ideas, it's just so hard to get someone to actually listen to you. And a lot of my idea's take a strong understanding of the subject to make sense. I consider myself an amateur inventor though. Just need that one genius idea to break through.

I actually invented a product one time. Would always talk about how it would be so great. Then one year later I see it on tv with a commercial just like the way I pitched it to people. I was pissed. That dude probably made a bundle.

I just think I have a different prospective than most people and I can see a solution for a different angle. Not to gas it up or anything. It's just frustrating when people can't see your point of view. That's why I create things like this refill by myself. To show people my view of something.

Ok, that's cool, I see and understand your view it's a positive and good idea. all you have to do is explain it in a simplistic term to Props and if they don't bite they are dumb! Your idea for the refill is a great one this has never been attempted in a refill that's off the chain, do the dam thing homie!

I'm not doing any more testing right now. I'm working on a new version that is much easier to use. More basic but better for workflow IMO. I have a lot on my plate right now. Sorry for all the delays but it's hard to find time to design tools for music when no one pays you for your hard work. I have literally spent hours upon hours a day for weeks designing the tools I give away for free. Making sure that they function perfectly and they are of the highest quality. I also do most of the patch programming from scratch.

Back