Thread: MPC Grooves/Swing (MIDI Files/Download)

Thanks

MPC Grooves/Swing (MIDI Files/Download)

Sign in to disable this ad
    Download and Tutorial Here

I found these files for Logic Pro on the internet which lets you use the MPC3000 and some other Random MPC groove/swing on your Logic Pro instruments. I created a little mini tutorial for you to follow if you use it.

If you don't use Logic Pro (Which I'm guessing most of you don't), I exported the MIDI files as well (took ages) there's about 80 of them.
    There's also a tutorial on how to use them. Just click the link at the top and you'll shall be shown!

Have fun.
    [B][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="6"][URL="http://www.infrasoundkids.com"][COLOR="DarkRed"]CLICK[/COLOR][COLOR="SeaGreen"]HERE[/COLOR][COLOR="YellowGreen"]FOR[/COLOR][COLOR="LemonChiffon"]FREE[/COLOR][COLOR="Teal"]SAMPLES[/COLOR][COLOR="SandyBrown"]DRUM[/COLOR][COLOR="Silver"]PACKS[/COLOR]BLOG[/URL][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

Thanks
    something special.

you're the man dude...been meaning to tell you that your blog is so dope, and appreciate you giving back, thats whats its all about.

Thanks

why cant i download link takes to advert

[why cant i download link takes to advert

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by paul993 View Post
    [why cant i download link takes to advert

Because the original post is nine years old (!!!!), and the site referenced has moved or shut down (the address was not maintained by the owner, and is apparently an available URL). Websites are not like physical structures that remain standing for a long time when the occupants move out or abandon them. If the rent is not paid, as it were, the site disappears...

GJ
    Gregg Juke
    Nocturnal Productions
    The Sonic Vault Recording Studio
    Drum! Magazine Contributor

Thread Information