Maschine Sequencer Question

-/-

Can you change the bar length within one scene? I have a drum loop of 4 bars and I have a group with a synth that I wanna play for 8 bars instead of 4. Is this possible? Or is the bar length stuck to the project when you select in in "Preferences"?

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Ignore this i just found it

you can change bar length for each GROUP right above the SOUND 1 and right under the name of the group. Its in a little black rectangle thats in line with the measures on the piano roll/edit area for each group

Yes you can press pattern select the pattern and one of the knobs I think its 4 but i am not by my maschine will allow you to add bars. You can also do this from step mode.

---------- Post added at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

you can change bar length for each GROUP right above the SOUND 1 and right under the name of the group. Its in a little black rectangle thats in line with the measures on the piano roll/edit area for each group
No. Bar lengths are set by the length of patterns and the scene is as long as the longest pattern playing at the time. Sometimes it can be annoying but I am trying to love the Maschine sequencer lol

lol thats basically what I meant. So for example I got a piano progression for like 16 bars and a 4 bar drum loop will auto-loop 4 times within that scene. I aint gonna lie I wish the arrangement was more FruityLoops-esque because thats the BEST and most customizable way to arrange.

Back