Marley Marl, Ableton Live, and an APC 40.

kb420

Old School Old Head
Don't know if anybody else posted this, but here is his first set with Live.

[video=youtube;X8OAJ-kcHck&fe]video[/video]

---------- Post added 12-05-2010 at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was 12-04-2010 at 03:20 PM ----------

Marley Marl, the Symphony acapella, and a ton of old school beats being flipped in and out, and no one comments.

I really am getting old.
:(

Nice to see the man ! brings a smile to my face when i see OG's using software in the era and to having fun.

toooo dooopppeee naw kb your not getting too old just the new generation dont acknowledge the pioneers the architects of hiphop good post bro

I hear ya Kb420! I feel that most the time if I posted about my influences and the producers and DJ's the made Hip Hop, most the people around here and most other places as well would either not know what the hell I was talking about or would think that I was a senior citizen myself! LOL!

Know matter what music you like, you gotta respect the folks that made it all happen!

ONE

Nice to see the man ! brings a smile to my face when i see OG's using software in the era and to having fun.

I feel the same way. It makes me wonder where Hip Hop would be right now if the pioneers of beat making would have had the technology that we have today.

Back