How to create your own FL skins

MLS

so i was reading that topic about sharing your custom skins but just how do you go about creating them and installing them. anyone have a copy of the instructions i can download?

photo shop, or even msn paint. . get a skin pack that you have a backup saved incase you skrew it up, but open the images in your photo shop or whatever, and paint them, save them and thats about it. . .

just clone an already existing skin folder, then edit the files in it usin photoshop or whatever. then save it and load it up

so how do you properly use paint to create certain parts such as sliders and knobs, because i dont have photoshop and paint is the only other thing i have that can save as .png files.

its ok i looked into a better program and i found somthing that works alot better haha. alright well i already edited alot of fl studio so now the little frite logo that appears when opening is replaced with a picture of my symbol (like the one in my avatar) and it says "MLS Studio" instead :). Actually it dosnt even say "fl studio" anywhere on the skins anymore. I even changed up the synths like sytrus to look completely different.

this is pretty sweet

Back