Hey Reason users: How do you export your tracks?

mobeatz

Is there a way to export your tracks individually in one shot? I mean individual tracks of 1 song?

Or do you have to do it one by one?

You're talking about exporting each track on your song individually so you can have stems? Unfortunately there is no way that I know of to do this. BUT the last version of Reason I used was 3.5 so I don't know if you can do this in 4.

Unfortunately you have to just solo and export each track one by one to get stems

^ word ... when I was using reason i wouldn't mind it - especially if i was doing it fresh off a session. export the tracks, relax, smoke a bone while you wait and boom - its faster than you think its gonna be

I was gonna try this method but then I read somewhere that your mastering/compression effects won't sound the same. With all the stems tracked out in Logic it definitely sounds a little different...not necessarily worse....just different, but does anyone know for sure if it's gonna alter your compression settings when you bounce each tracks using the "solo--->export" method? I spent countless hours getting the compression just right and it would be a shame if all that went to waste.

are you using logic as a DAW with reason as a plugin?
if so i would suggest routing the outputs of reason mixer to different tracks in logic and recording the reason tracks in that way, i find it sounds better to record a track that has compression on rather than bouncing it out

Back