In fruity loops how do you loop all the patterns in song mode.

GarishGuac

Hey i just want to add to my 8 bar loop as i go but keep it playing the same thing in repeat how do i get it to continually play all the patterns in a loops.

umm,isn't there a song mode function somewhere around the middle of screen towards the top ? even if you don't have the manual,the help function is there to help you

You need to place your patterns onto the playlist and then put FL into 'song' mode and playback. It's next to the big play/stop/record buttons at the top.

umm,isn't there a song mode function somewhere around the middle of screen towards the top ? even if you don't have the manual,the help function is there to help you

I know that I am already in song mode as the title indicates.

I know that I am already in song mode as the title indicates.

the title doesn't say that you're already in song mode,at least you don't make that clear but like dj synner says,you must have patterns placed in playlist first before a song will play..again,try the help function or the manual,it will answer alot of these type questions..not saying you can't ask questions but the answer to a question like this was right in front of you

"In fruity loops how do you loop all the patterns in song mode" .... What about that doesn't imply that I know how to get into song mode?And if the answer was right infront of me why have I still not received it.

Last edited:
1.the wording of your question leaves it very open for interpretation (sp)

2. the answer is in front of you,as in,your user manual or the help function..if you're not seeing it,it's because you refuse to use them..also,your answer has been posted twice in this thread

3. you either want help or you wanna be argumentative..the latter will not get you far

Is the time bar running along the top of the playlist red? If so you might have a looped reigon. double click on the red area on the time bar to get rid. Also check the same on your piano roll.

If nothing is working, then post a printscreen here.

1.the wording of your question leaves it very open for interpretation (sp)

2. the answer is in front of you,as in,your user manual or the help function..if you're not seeing it,it's because you refuse to use them..also,your answer has been posted twice in this thread

3. you either want help or you wanna be argumentative..the latter will not get you far

Ok ill try this again thought i was pretty straight forward. I want to know how to LOOP all my patterns in song mode. Yes i do know how to get to song mode. No I do not want to play a certain number of patterns i select via the playlist i simply want to loop 8 or so bars.

You want to loop 8 bars? Go to the playlist, click ctrl and click and hold on the time bar what you want to loop. It will now turn red. When you press play it will loop that section

Back