Fruity Diagnostic tool...

Minds_at_play

Anyone familiar with this tool, The Diagnostic tool? I had a FLP file go corrupt on me and i dl'd this tool thats supposed to be able to recover it. When I run the program it gives me the option to select the program I suspect caused the problem (which Im sure was NI Absynth) but the only plugin listed is Fruity Wrapper? I went ahead and ran the recovery to see if it would work and it did create a file, but when I try to load it it says its corrupt just like the original? Has anyone had anything like this happen? Is there anyway to save this corrupted file? Please Help!

Last edited:
Minds_at_play said:
Anyone familiar with this tool, The Diagnostic tool? I had a FLP file go corrupt on me and i dl'd this tool thats supposed to be able to recover it. When I run the program it gives me the option to select the program I suspect caused the problem (which Im sure was NI Absynth) but the only plugin listed is Fruity Wrapper? I went ahead and ran the recovery to see if it would work and it did create a file, but when I try to load it it says its corrupt just like the original? Has anyone had anything like this happen? Is there anyway to save this corrupted file? Please Help!

where'd you get the tool? ive never heard of it...

Back