Fpc Preset Back By Popular Demand

for the FPC in fl just use the MPC2500 preset on the MPD24 or click on the midi note on the FPC and click map notes for entire bank (just press the pads in order to map them) and save it as a FPC note layout.(click on the down arrow and a drop down menu will come up and select save as note layout) do the same for the pads or keys on the axiom25.

fpc.jpg

Thx, my dude, been meaning to show appreciation for your advice but i have been working pretty long hours lately,and havent had the time to check itout,like i wantto but thx all the same, and glad to see that someone made this a sticky...

Thx, my dude, been meaning to show appreciation for your advice but i have been working pretty long hours lately,and havent had the time to check itout,like i wantto but thx all the same, and glad to see that someone made this a sticky...

no problem homie. glad i could help.

download didnt work for me dude. i changed the ***** to what you said change it to (z-s-h-a-r-e without the hyphens) but it said the download has been taken away. How do i change the presets on the FPC?

my FPC doesnt look like this, and ive seen a few others online. Is it a different plug-in? or a skin or something?

ugh yo, this is mad helpful...if it was for mpd18, is there a way you can help with that? mayne, i gotta ****in headache from tryin to work this thing.

**hare says file not avaliable repost link please

Last edited by a moderator:
no preset this is an old link if anybody has same preset hit me up id appreciate it i suppose i can do it my self im just to lazy lol
the only thing i don't like about the fpc is after u change the cut off for settings you cant hit 2 samples at the same time does anyone know a way around this

The link gets a 404 but it's still a nice share. I used to use the emagic LMIV (Sorry if I butchered the actual name of the VSTi) to set it up like an MPC. It was a big pain in the ass, Im going to follow BlackTee's little tutorial becasue it seems pretty simple. People here seem to ask how to emulate a 90s type beat. This is a good place to start because nothing comes out the same as playing a chopped up sample on an MPC pad.

no preset this is an old link if anybody has same preset hit me up id appreciate it i suppose i can do it my self im just to lazy lol
the only thing i don't like about the fpc is after u change the cut off for settings you cant hit 2 samples at the same time does anyone know a way around this

Ha, is that why it happens? I couldn't figure it out. So the next day I sold my MPD-16 and bought and MPC 1000.

the link is dead can you reload fpc preset

the link is dead can you reload fpc preset. thanks in advance i was looking for something like this

Back