Flip Yo Screen for Reason w/ Windows 7

QUIXSAND

This is how Im workin wit Reason 5. Sonar 8.5 is hot too. Still can see 8 channels on the mixer plus the Master Bus.

somebody help my kick alway sound weak after master with should i do

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 AM ----------

i work with reason ans sonar 8

^^ Yeh.. I tried it, its nice for reason.. sucks for everything else imo haha

Used to use one of my screens like that, too. A lot of stuff bugged me, though. Cleartype looks all messed up e.g. because although Windows knows exactly you changed your screen view to portrait, Cleartype doesn't change and its anti-aliasing looks like shit.

With HP monitors you can actually turn the screen around without having the stand hanging around in the air like yours. :p

Screen2.JPG

bad cellphone pic, I know.

Used to use one of my screens like that, too. A lot of stuff bugged me, though. Cleartype looks all messed up e.g. because although Windows knows exactly you changed your screen view to portrait, Cleartype doesn't change and its anti-aliasing looks like shit.

With HP monitors you can actually turn the screen around without having the stand hanging around in the air like yours. :p

Screen2.JPG

bad cellphone pic, I know.

there was a CRT designed to be rotated back around 96 or so for desktop publishers. I've been trying to find pics of it for this thread and will post one up as soon as I find one.

Back