FL Studio "FPC" keyboard mapping

staticpulse

In FL Studio, there is a stock vst called "FPC" (like mpc, for those unaware) ---- you can use your qwerty keyboard in FL as a controller, so what i want to do is assign 9 pads on the FPC to numbers 1-9 on the qwerty key-pad. i don't know how to do this, or if it's even possible

Last edited:
if you have a legit copy of FL studio, then you should be able to log into the FL studio forums and get your answer :-).

Also, just get a trigger finger or MPD for 99bucks and your good to go!

Last edited by a moderator:
diegoesk said:
if you have a legit copy of FL studio, then you should be able to log into the FL studio forums and get your answer :-).

Also, just get a trigger finger or MPD for 99bucks and your good to go!

it is a legit copy, and i have several midi controllers- this is just an experiment

Yeah.. check out the FPC subforums.. the answer is there...

on the fpc plugin there is a little window on the right side called midi note or something click on that and then click on "lrn" or "learn" then press the key you want the pad assigned to. i dont think you can assign it to a number key though but you can try.

[C] [C#] [D] [D#/Eb] [E] [F] [F#/Gb] [G] [G#/Ab] [A] [A#/Bb]

Q 2 W 3 E R 5 T 6 Y 7 U

(please note that the orange keys are the black keys on the keyboard/piano)

i hope u can understand what's written there, but that's how u can map the keys to a keyboard or midi controller. i wouldn't recommend using a pc keyboaard though, it sucks big time. i bought me a cheap keyboard midi controller just so i could get away from the pc keyboard. but i guess it's different strokes for different folks. what midi controllers do u have by the way?

peace

Last edited by a moderator:
The keys you can asign them to are on here(fruity--loops.blogspot.com)

Back