Fl studio CPU Usage question

mattymatt24

My CPU usage on my fl studio is going crazy!! Everytime I open any of my vsts and play some sounds it shoots from zero to around 80 and everything is muffled. If this has happened to anyone else please tell me how you solved this. It's holding me back from making beats.

CPU is referring to how much CPU your system is using in comparison to how much is available. This means you are likely running FL on a machine that can barely handle it. Meaning you need a more powerful processor. But you are better off probably getting a new computer all together.

CPU is referring to how much CPU your system is using in comparison to how much is available. This means you are likely running FL on a machine that can barely handle it. Meaning you need a more powerful processor. But you are better off probably getting a new computer all together.

But the thing is I have made lots of beats on my laptop. It's been working great for three months. Do you still suggest I get a new one

Sounds to me like you accidentally changed a setting.

The slightest change in performance settings can cause exactly what you are describing. I'm not in front FL to explain them, but the slightest changeup from buffering time to the quality of sound to type of cpu you have can make everything go haywire.

I hope this works for other users, I hear a lot that the cpu goes off, that happens because of a bad optimization of FL Studio, due to not optimizing the buffer, saving energy, deactivating third-party plugins. You can see this guide on which I rely to optimize my [FONT=arial, sans-serif]flestudiomania.com/configurar-fl-studio[/FONT]
<body id="cke_pastebin" style="position: absolute; top: 0px; width: 1px; height: 1px; overflow: hidden; left: -1000px;">Espero que esto funcione para otros usuarios, escucho mucho que la cpu se apaga, eso pasa por una mala optimización de FL Studio, por no optimizar el búfer, ahorrar energía, desactivar plugins de terceros. Puedes ver esta guía en la que confío para optimizar mi estudio de fl</body>

Back