EMU SP1200 "inspired" VST plug-in ... where is it again?

mano 1

Founder
Staff member
I found it a while back and I lost the link...

It was a free VST, 2 versions, one was an FX / filter, the other had slots to drop sounds in and trigger via MIDI

it was emulating the SP1200's 12Bit filter and sound.

Does someone know the link?

Yeah fx2100 is the bizz!
The drum sampler version does not have muliti-outs yet,but it's on the to do list acording to the developer.:)

Wow this plug-in is tight for the software heads who want that old school sound. Thanks for the post. I just wish there was a RTAS version.

i absolutely luv the sound of the sd2100, but i cant manage to get the same sound from the fx2100, any1 who can give me some pointers on that? if the sd1200 had multiple outs i would forget about fx2100 and go with the sd1200, but it doesnt have that, so could some1 that uses fx2100 pls gimme a few hints on to get the sd1200 sound from it

put the .dll file in your plugiins folder

Last edited by a moderator:
MaxClearComp is the most convincing 12bit preset on FX2100.
I useually add a lil' more low pass to that preset depending on the sample.
The differance in sound between FX2100,and SD2100 is "main resonance",and "pitch filters" that are missing in the FX2100.
The fx2100 does have 2 knobs called "bit1", "and bit 2" that can add some extra grit.

I cant download it from the site .. anyone got another link.

Or if you can email me the VST i would be extremely grateful ...

jjoecostello1985@gmail.com

Thanks.

TheCloset said:
Yeah we gotta get that link back uP hit us back MANO ASAP

I sent mano a private message an hour ago and he was online and he is still online and still no response.Mano iF you see this the either check your pms or put the dll on here.Thanks
I Need Dat gritty sound man!!:cheers:

i've looked everywhere and can only find links that lead to "acquitrecords.com", which will not open!

Back