digital performer or logic?

A

amanda1

ive heard that digi performer doesnt support vst.... in know logic does....im considering either of these which do you think is the better why? has anyone used both and can tell me the differences, weaknesses, strengths of both? it seems logic is the most widely used. should i just use logic because of this? i heard the sequencer and timing of digiperformer was better and electronic musician did choose it over logic......thanx guys

i have used both alot . the choice is logic for me ( user pref).the reason is logic's midi rocks more so than anything there is more of a learning curve but it is worth it.
vst support is good also if u upgrade one day to protools mix u can run logic on that.
logic is also has more support than motu...
u will not go wrong with ether but logic is more useable to me..

yes, I agree with astral, Logic is better, in my op., but if u are beginning choose your sequencer software right from the start, not to be changing from one another learning the way things work on the 5 or 6 diferent ones, stick with one and be a expert on that. I use Cubase and Logic for years and all the others, no matter magazines say, for me, look like worksheets...

Back