Did you all see this? Presonus Releases a New DAW!

^^^^ Yeah, I guess I missed that post? I did a search first but it didn't come up? Oh well!

What do you all think though? Could be cool! Does anyone know when it drops?

ONE

I like the micro view of the plugins in the mixer. Some sequencers have that for eq's, but not for other fx. It's good to have another competing product I guess. I will download and check out the demo if they put one up before I forget about it completely. LOL. I don't see myself switching from Cubase, but I'm curious to see any new workflow enhancements.

Reaper's routing + Logic's GUI = StudioOne. Not worth 400-500 USD for a version 1.0 when it has nothing entirely different from any major DAW. Spend that money on some nice additions to your rack or a new multi-timbral VST

TheMembersOnlyLabel said:
Reaper's routing + Logic's GUI = StudioOne. Not worth 400-500 USD for a version 1.0 when it has nothing entirely different from any major DAW. Spend that money on some nice additions to your rack or a new multi-timbral VST

yeah with all the other daws out they should have made it cheaper to catch the people who couldnt afford logic or protools or cubase.... why get something else that you dont know how stable it is when you know 3 great stable daws right there not to mention reaper in there too ... i wouldnt take a chance spending 400 for something when there are other great options that i know are sweet.... but hey who knows in a couple years it might be sweet gotta start somewhere.....

Back