Can I create a song with REASON?

walid97

I did not buy REASON yet, but can I create new songs with this software..I mean a totally new mix without any other mix..
Thanks a lot

I agree whole-heartedly. Reason is a great piece of software, especially considering the price! I use it all the time now in conjunction with Logic. It comes with a ton of really useful factory sounds, but you can create anything you want with it - if you know what you're doing! Some knowledge of CV control and synth-programming will take you a long way with Reason...

ive never used anything anywhere near as good as reason.... and ive used an akai mpc2000, novation bass station, cubase 5, novation supernova, recycle, cakewalk, octamed, akai s5000, yamaha rm 1x the list goes on.... i know these are all different type of products but .. im just considering the value for money option..

trust me reason is perfectly capable of producing excellent quality final productions... it all depends on your soundcard and proccessor's ability to keep up with the program....

i love reason!

djdna

any questions?
djdna@djmail.co.uk

I thought the original question was kind of funny... lol
Nevertheless, Reason is a standalone production tool unlike any other. It's the Reason I upgraded my computer to a 1ghz. It'll take time to learn how to use it well, but the journey will be worth it.:p

:D :D :D
oh yes I fully agree...also tuned up my cpu to 1000mhz just to add more efx in reason for every sample I have in my redrum....

using stomper... the subtractor and rebirth has let me make some absolutely stunning songs!!!

Regards!

Back