apple sons of *******!

it may be a pain for us pc users but you can hardly blame them.
apple were the first to suffer such business practices from MS and now they're playing the same game.
fair play to 'em.
:(

That is disheartening to hear to say the least... I just started dedicating all sorts of tiem to learning Logic... and now I find out that in 6 months it'll be for nothing....

Well it won't be for nothing.,...I'll still have a rocking program to make music with, and it is the best choice from everything I have used, I like it. (i'll like it more once I understand the logic of it) .. it's just sad to know that if I want to upgrade it, or use it again..I'll have to go and buy a G4 :cry:

If you were to go out and buy a G4, I'd switch to MOTU digital performer over logic. It completely slaughters logic in terms of capabilties, and it's far more intuitive. I used to use a PC for music. Switching to a mac was the best move I ever made. You should consider it. I used to make fun of mac users until I became one. Now I understand, and so shall you my son if you switch.

"luke i AM your father"
[laughs]
i've never tried DP on a mac. i do like cubase on my mac though. :)

I used to use Cubase on my mac as well. When I switched to DP, it took awhile to get used to, and I even didn't like it at first. When I found out what I could do with it though it started kicking A$$. Now I couldn't imagine using anything else. It's just so powerful. The "Bounce to Disk" feature alone is worth it. Say you have a track with a ton of effects on it. You can bounce the effects onto the track and then turn them off to save processing power.

well,if u can`t stand Microsoft, u better trash ya Mac and go for a Unix platform,coz as you probably know,the big guy GAte is a sharer of your favourite computer too ;)

just teasing i am not a big fan of Microsoft either

i have got this cool sample from somewhere in the net....cant remeber where.Its a bill`s lawyer talking.i used in a tune,will b for download on my new site early august.will post the link later

Back