DAW Battle!

What DAW have you used most and think it's the best?

• FL Sudio

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Ableton Live

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Cubase Pro

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Studio One

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Pro Tools

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Logic Pro

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Propellerhead Reason

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Cockos Reaper

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Bitwig studio

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • MOTU DP

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Mixcraft Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cakewalk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I used Pro Tools longer and liked it better for mixing.

I use Logic(voted for) now and like it better for the creative process.

Not a DAW, but MPC 2.X was what I've been looking for until I found out it doesn't support multi-timbral plugins.

I have no experience with the others listed.

I love Ableton and Fl Studio primarily. But rn my studio of choice is Fl due to my CPU not being able to process Ableton.

I have to say that for 12 years I was using Logic, since it was still Emgaic Logic and not Apple Logic...but I feel that the audio processing of the DAW is went bad. I mean when you bounce a track somehow it doesnt sounds the same anymore. I was very against Cubase in the past, but somehow today I feel that they are leaders in the pro audio. But again its a personal taste and each producer will say differently.

I use FL Studio with Maschine as a VST and Reason 10 rewired...to add more to this ongoing debate, I believe that ALL OF THE ABOVE is the best. It all depends on the person.

Wish I could get back into Fruity Loops, I'm just too entrenched in Live and Reason. I do miss my Sytrus though. And Wasp. And WaspXT. And Slayer. And PLucked!

I voted for FL because that's the only DAW I know how to use lol. They've really come a long way though and it's good to see a lot of producers using it.

Back