DAW Battle!

What DAW have you used most and think it's the best?

• FL Sudio

Votes: 23 39.7%
  • Ableton Live

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Cubase Pro

Votes: 12 20.7%
  • Studio One

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Pro Tools

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • Logic Pro

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Propellerhead Reason

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • Cockos Reaper

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Bitwig studio

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • MOTU DP

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Mixcraft Pro

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cakewalk

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
think it depends on the genre you produce, FL is great for hip/hop, ableton and logic more for electronic music

You've missed some off Acid Pro, Ohm Studio, UAD LUNA, MuTools MuLab, Magix Samplitude, Nuendo, Traktion and Garageband.

I've used Reason for years but got fed up of waiting for basic features. It is a great DAW though. Switched to Reaper now with the Reason Rack Plug-In.

I used to use FL studio which is great but I had couple of things that were slowing me down - for example always connecting and routing channels to mixer winch in 99% what you would do to mix track and could be automated by default. In general my projects would be a bit disorganised - automation clips and patterns flying around, opening projects after some time and have no idea whats going on. Other software's solve it be default. Dont get me wrong I think its a great software and a lot of pros use it.

I switched to Reaper and dont regret. Very affordable, plenty of options to customise and frequent updates. Only downside - a bit more steep learning curve than fl and doesn't have a lot of good plugins included

Back