Cardiak x T-Minus x Noah '40' Shebib Drumkit + Kontakt Library [Free Gift 2 Our Subs]

This is dope... nice interface and everything for the kontakt library but i was wondering where i could get that 808 from the "808 & drumbreaks" as a wav sample- reason being i want to glide the pitch of the 808 down like in "the motto" by Drake but FL studio wont let me use the glide tool on vst's that aren't native, but it lets me glide my wav samples of other 808's i have. anyways, appreciate the kit, i subbed on youtube & follow you guys.

edit: never mind I figured it out... just went to the instrument options and changed the pitch modulation parameters to the correct value i needed and used my pitch wheel... once again thanks for the dope kit, hope to see more from you guys at lab dummy.

Last edited:
This is dope... nice interface and everything for the kontakt library but i was wondering where i could get that 808 from the "808 & drumbreaks" as a wav sample- reason being i want to glide the pitch of the 808 down like in "the motto" by Drake but FL studio wont let me use the glide tool on vst's that aren't native, but it lets me glide my wav samples of other 808's i have. anyways, appreciate the kit, i subbed on youtube & follow you guys.

edit: never mind I figured it out... just went to the instrument options and changed the pitch modulation parameters to the correct value i needed and used my pitch wheel... once again thanks for the dope kit, hope to see more from you guys at lab dummy.

Ok, glad you've worked it out. I upload the 808 .wav file just in case you changed your mind, check the description of the video. Thank you for subbing and following, have a great Easter weekend!

It just brought me to your website.

EDIT: Your YouTube link is also fail. It links to your RSS feed.

Last edited:
Back