IK August Deals - T-RackS Group Buy, MODO Bass 40% OFF, & FREE Travel-bag w/ Keys IO

Ryan_IK

Ryan IK Multimedia
IK August Deals - T-RackS Group Buy, MODO Bass 40% OFF, & FREE Travel-bag w/ Keys IO

T-RackS Group Buy!

Buy any T-RackS processor or Lurssen Mastering Console and get a second processor free! If more people join, you'll get even more free gear!

How would you like to get double what you pay for? How about triple or more? From August 1st to August 31st, purchase and register any T-RackS processor or Lurssen Mastering Console and get another processor of equal or lesser value FREE. But it doesn't stop there. You can get another FREE processor on top of that when 200 people participate! That's right, you can still build your dream rig without breaking the bank with our new T-RackS Group Buy.

How the Group Buy works

Buy 1 Get 1 Free*
Buy 1 Get 2 Free* when 200 registrations are reached
Buy 1 Get 3 Free* when 400 registrations are reached
Buy 1 Get 4 Free* when 800 registrations are reached
Buy 1 Get 5 Free* when 1,000 registrations are reached

*Free product must be of equal or lesser value of the purchased item.

To view the full details of the T-Racks Group Buy click here

View the full selection of gear visit the T-RackS CS & Lurssen Mastering Console product pages.

JamPoints ARE valid on this promotion. Although IK strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. All prices from the IK online store exclude taxes and may vary by country. IK reserves the right to correct, change, or update information such as pricing, availability and product descriptions, at any time without notice.

MODO BASS Special Sale!

Save up to 40% off the breakthrough physically modeled electric bass virtual instrument for Mac/PC

IK is pleased to announce our special sale on MODO BASS®, the breakthrough physical modeling technology virtual instrument that brings a completely new level of realism and playability to your recordings. From August 1st through September 4th, 2018 you can get MODO BASS for just $/€179.99. That’s 40% off the normal price of $/€299.99. Eligible crossgrade users can save too and get the crossgrade version for only $/€129.99 during this special promotion.

To view the full details of the MODO Bass Special Sale click here

JamPoints ARE valid on this promotion. Although IK strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, unintentional pricing or typographical errors may occur. All prices from the IK online store exclude taxes and may vary by country. IK reserves the right to correct, change, or update information such as pricing, availability and product descriptions, at any time without notice.

Workstation to Go!

August 1st through 31st, Purchase iRig Keys I/O and get a free travel bag!

Get a free travel bag for your all-in-one music production station that goes anywhere you want

From August 1st through 31st 2018, receive a complimentary iRig Keys I/O 25 Travel Bag with purchase of iRig Keys I/O 25 or a complimentary iRig Keys I/O 49 Travel Bag with the purchase of your very own iRig Keys I/O 49. To protect your iRig Keys I/O when you’re carrying it around, the iRig Keys I/O Travel Bag ($/€49.99), a durable, 100% polyester case featuring a stitched-in iRig Keys I/O logo, adjustable straps and a zippered pouch for cables and other small items is yours absolutely free!

To view the full details on the Workstation to Go! promotion click here

Capture.PNG

The T-RackS Group Buy is now up to buy 1 get 3 free. Be sure to jump in and help get the promotion to the next tier and unlock the next free product.

Last edited:
TRGB218.PNG

The T-RackS Group Buy is up to buy-one-get-four! Make sure to jump in and help everyone grab a 5th processor free of charge.

Back